Wednesday, August 16, 2017

BAKSO AKIAW 99- HAYAM WURUK

I personally doesn't really like indonesian peranakan food that involving bakmie, kwetiau or bihun.
call me weird, i know that most of you maybe can't live without eating bakmie in the morning as a breakfast and fried kwetiau/bihun for dinner.
it just my personal taste that i find the above foods is boring and less appetizing.
the first time i got introduce to Bakso Akiaw 99 is from my friends that has a Medanese background.
they said that the bihun (rice vermicelli) combine with their beef soup is to die for.
i was half halfheartedly drag to this place and force to join the line up. yes something there's a long queue line just to get a sit in this place.
 
do keep it in mind that the shop open from 3 pm to 12 am and not from early morning. their place doesn't have air-con on just a mere fans. it could be hot eating here when the sun still up.
 
general bihun either its fried or boiled normally taste dry in my throat. when the food arrived at our table i was thinking that i just eat for a few bits just to give face to my friends, but once i taste the bihun after splashing a few of the soup i was shock that it doesn't taste dry at all. 
it actually past my throat quite smoothly and the soup really giving the bihun an appropriate saltyness to it.
one thing that i really like is their fried garlic, you suppose to mixed it with the bihun, i recommend you to use all the fried garlic they gives you. because the garlic also gives the bihun a crunchy and fragrant taste.
i was ended up finishing a whole bowl of bihun and beef soup. i actually shock myself!
for the beef soup, they also very generous on giving a large portion of the meat. the meat is slightly chewy to my taste and the real hero really is the bihun and the soup.

one bowl of bihun with a meaty soup cost me IDR 50.000. quite pricey but worthed.

apart from bihun, you could also choose egg noodle or kwetiau (flat vermicelli). they also have other choices for the beef soup, either you want a mixed of meatball, tendon, intestine and sliced meat. or just one type of the meat. 

 BAKSO AKIAW 99
opens 15.00-00.00
Jl. Mangga Besar Raya, Hayam Wuruk, Jakarta
021 6291419

9 comments:

  1. Weight Loss Fact: Skipping meals may actually cause you to gain weight! You will become too hungry and will eventually have to eat. This will knock your metabolism off track and will eventually slow it down. Think of a car into ketorunning low on gas (food), if you do not fill it up, it will eventually stop working. Same goes for our body, we need to keep it fueled constantly.
    https://fairsupplement.com/into-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These three Keto Clarity Pills Review Weight loss pills are great on their own or taken with products. I selected to write about these three today because I am currently taking them. I have stacked them together previously and love the final keto clarity pills review results that I have got from doing so. What I personally do is take 4g of AST CLA daily, breaking that up into two doses, one with breakfast as well as other with my afternoon meal. For the L-Carnitine, I use Dymatize Nutrition's Acetyl L-Carnitine. I take three caps (1,500mg) with breakfast and another 3 caps with lunch.
    https://fairsupplement.com/keto-clarity-pills-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat tissue is very loose and not dense. It occupies a lot of space in your body. Whereas muscle is more dense and takes up less space. When you lose fat, this space is freed and you can notice inch loss. If you are following a diamond keto plus reviews consistent strength training program then gain in lean muscle tissue will balance out this loss of fat and weight stays the same. Since muscle takes less space than fat, you lose inches and start to look more toned, lean and shapely.
    https://fairsupplement.com/diamond-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would never think that a weight loss tip would include eat pizza and drink wine! Every week have a cheat day! You can't deprive yourself of all the things you enjoy momen trim keto all the time! I would eat some chocolate or pizza and definitely have some red wine on my cheat days. Cheat Day was amazing for my mental health and oh boy did I look forward to that day! Keep in mind moderation! You don't want to ruin all the hard work you did all week.
    https://fairsupplement.com/momen-trim-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Low to no carb diets. That is all the rage now. choice labs keto
    Everyone is either on the Atkins or the South Beach Diet and I cannot help but wonder are they good for you? There have been times in my life when I have had a slight weight problem and I started on a low carb diet, but it never worked for me. I did not have any energy and my stomach never felt satisfied.
    https://fairsupplement.com/choice-labs-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keto Engaged If you are interested in taking this supplement, I don't blame you. It can really help you keep weight off, or help you manage your weight loss if you are still looking to shed pounds. The easiest and most effective way to get this product is from the vendors website where you can order a free trial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. keto cleanse regime
    regards to certain daily activities like bathing, cleaning the house, getting their daily dose of medicines and other such activities. These assisted apartments hire the services of unskilled or specialized people as per requirement to deliver these services.
    https://fairsupplement.com/keto-cleanse-regime/

    ReplyDelete